AndLiteBlue Pay Stubs are easily accessible to all the USPS employees using the ePayroll feature of LiteBlue portal. LiteBlue portal has been built by USPS to manage approximately 620,000 employees that it houses in a more convenient manner. The employees get access to their salary, retirement as well as current benefits and many other offerings under the LiteBlue portal.
As we all know, USPS is the largest postal service in this whole world and it sends more mails than many other countries in the world. In order to cater to the growing needs of its employees, it created the LiteBlue.USPS.Gov portal. LiteBlue ePayroll allows all its employees to keep track of their pay stubs. And its not just the current pay stub, they get access to previous pay stubs as well.
In this article, we will tell you all about the ePayroll service offered by USPS along with its benefits and how to access it easily. If you want to know how to view your LiteBlue pay stubs, we have you covered. Read the entire article to know everything that you ought to know about LiteBlue ePayroll.
LiteBlue ePayroll benefits
The LiteBlue portal is like a lifeline to all the USPS employees. But what exactly are the benefits that you can derive from LiteBlue ePayroll? Let’s discuss.
- Employees get access to PostalEASE where they can modify, add or cancel various Thrift Saving Plans and other offerings as well
- They get access to 40 previous pay stubs linked to their account using this portal
- They can also enlist in Flexible Spending Account using this portal
- And, They can request for annual leave exchange services
- They can also modify their current savings bond portfolio
- They get access to e-Travel and net to bank allotments are available
How to access LiteBlue ePayroll?
LiteBlue ePayroll can easily be accessed using either the website or the LiteBlue application. Let us discuss both the options in detail.
Option 1 – Through Website
- Use any device with internet connectivity like smartphone, laptop or tablet. Open your web browser
- go to official liteblue login page and enter your details.
- Enter your username under the Employee ID field and password under the Password field and click on Log on
- You have reached your LiteBlue Dashboard.
- You can find My HR tab on top of the page. Click on it
- Now hover to the Employee Application tab and click on it
- Choose ePayroll from the entire list of applications available. You have successfully reached your destination
Option 2 – Through Application
- Install the USPS mobile application on your device
- Enter your Employee ID and Password and Log In into your account
- Find My HR tab and tap on it
- Click on Find Employee Apps and access ePayroll under it
How can you receive a copy of your Pay Stub using LiteBlue?
As mentioned above, you can view your current as well as previous pay stubs using LiteBlue portal effortlessly. So here is a step by step guide to help you check any of your previous pay stub –
- Login to your LiteBlue account as mentioned above
- Find My HR tab and click on it
- Find Employees Application tab and click on it
- Choose ePayroll from the list of available applications
- Select the Pay Date that you want to view
- A separate window containing that particular pay stub will appear
- In the upper left corner of that window, you will find Print this Page option. Tap on it to find the detailed description including the taxes and other details regarding that particular period
In todays world, almost everything is just a few clicks away from us. So there is no reason for USPS to stay outdated. So it has tried and ensured that even the pay stubs are available for its employees online. LiteBlue is a platform where the employee can access anything and everything related to his USPS employment, be it salary or retirement plans. This is a welcome change and we look forward to other organizations adopting the same in the near future.