LiteBlue Employees Portal is a website of USPS(United States Postal Service) that is dedicated to its employees. Liteblue platform tries to ease out the work of USPS employees. It provides job tracking and access to mail orders. It also allows access to individual orders to ensure timely delivery.
As we all know, USPS is currently the largest postal network worldwide. It houses more than 620,000 employees. Liteblue portal is exclusive to USPS employees only. They can even plan their retirement using this portal. They also get access to services like ePayroll, eRetire and PostalEASE to make the experience wholesome.
We have seen several employees complaining about the login procedure in the Liteblue portal. So as to try and solve this problem, we have created a guide. In this guide, we have covered the basic things to keep in mind while trying to login into your Liteblue account. We have also broken down the entire process into steps so that it becomes easier for you.
What can you access with Liteblue Login Portal?
As we have already informed you, Liteblue portal is exclusively for USPS employees. It offers several benefits to the employees. They get access to their employment status, current job status and various career guidelines that must be adhered to in the postal community. They also get access to retirement benefits and plans that they are eligible to enrol.
It also lets them connect to their higher authorities and directly put forward their queries to them. This portal offers multi-language support like Spanish, English and Simple Chinese. You can change the language as per your preference. It offers Real Time synchronization which makes it more user friendly. Employees also get an option to view, edit and change their personal information on this, portal.
LiteBlue Login Guide
In order to ensure that you can login into your account successfully every time, you need three credentials
- Your Username
- Your Password
- Answers to the two security questions attached to your account
in case if you are a new employee and do not have an account, you can easily register for a new liteblue account. Follow the steps given below :
How to Register on USPS Liteblue portal?
The registration process is very easy and you just need to do one thing at a time in order to successfully register on Liteblue Employees Login portal:
- When you join USPS, you will get an Username
- You will receive a letter with temporary liteblue password
- You will receive this letter to the address you provided.
- You can use that password to login to the account and further change the information
How to Login to the Liteblue Account?
Once you have been registered, you can now login into your account using Liteblue login page. We have broken down the process into easy steps to make it easier for you.
- You have to start off by reaching the Liteblue USPS Government Login page.
- For that, open your web browser and search Liteblue.usps.gov.
- You can also click on the link here to redirect you to the same page
- Enter the username in the Employee ID field
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Click on Log in button just beside the password field. You have successfully logged in into your Liteblue account
How to recover Liteblue login details?
There can be a circumstance where you are unable to login into your Liteblue account because you have lost the username or password pertaining to your account. How do you recover it? Don’t fret, we have got your back.
If you have forgotten your username, it is no big deal. You can simply find it on top of your USPS paystub. You can also find it on your initial engagement documents from the company. Use it and you can safely login into your account.
Initially you are given a temporary password to your account. You must change it as soon as possible. In case you have forgotten the temporary password, you can ask your HR to get it.
In case you have lost your permanent password, follow these steps to recover the same –
- Visit the USPS Login portal using any web browser on your internet compatible device.
- It will take you to the official login page where you can see some details regarding the account usage. Below that you can also see login section. Just beside the login section, you will find Forgot Your Password link. Click on it
- It will redirect you to Self Service Profile Portal. There you will be asked your EIN or Employee Identification Number.
- If you don’t remember it, you can find it on your payment statement
- Click on Verify Employee ID after entering EIN.
- Follow the instructions that is given in the following pages to reset your password successfully.
Liteblue is a great offering from USPS. But logging into it can be a tricky affair. So we hope that this guide has helped you to understand how to register on Liteblue portal as well as how to login into your account. And as an added utility, we have also added information about how to reset your login credentials in case you have forgotten them.