U.S. government has always tried their best to provide world class services to their citizens. USPS LiteBlue website is also a part of their significant work for their employees. It is a website designed by US government for the employees of United State Portal Services (USPS). It serves as a communication platform for the employees. This website includes all their information about their recognition, revenues, development, and their service performance.
LiteBlue usps is recognized as a very important part of people that work for USPS. It not only keeps the record of their works but also provides the security to their information. To access their website, a person needs a password. Without that password, they cannot log in into any of the accounts on the website. No one can use this website other than the employees themselves. If any unauthorized user is found to access any account of the employees, they are strictly punished by the government of USA.
Requirements to Change LiteBlue USPS Password
Many of the people find it difficult access the LiteBlue website and to change LiteBlue password. By the following information, You can easily change LiteBlue password of your portal that will make it easy for you to access the website. There are two easy methods to change the password. Any of the authorized users can use them for their convenience.
You need to keep your Employee Identification Number or EIN and your verified email account details to change thepassword. Here we have listed two different methods for successfully resetting ypur password.
2 Easy ways to change LiteBlue password:
There are 2 ways to change the LiteBlue password
1. Change Liteblue Password From www.liteblue.usps.gov Portal
You can easily change LiteBlue password by just logging into the page of USPS. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Login to Liteblue account. You can follow our liteblue usps login employee guide.
- There you will see the fields for EMPLOYEE ID and PASSWORD.
- Under these blocks, you will be able to see the option for FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. You just have to select that option.
- A new tab will open after right clicking the option “forgot your password”. This tab is the verification page. To access it, you will need your Employee Identification Number or EIN. This identification number is the basic tool to change LiteBlue USPS password.
- Did you enter all the details? Now drag the mouse on Verify Employee ID option.
- You can see a new window on your desktop screen. This window will have all the instructions regarding changing the LiteBlue password.
- Further, you will be provided with a link that will directly open into your verified email account to the password reset page.
- It will ask for the new password. After entering the new password you have to confirm it again by typing the same password. By opting all these steps correctly you will be able to change your LiteBlue password easily.
2. Change Liteblue Password With Direct Link
- There is also an alternate method to change LiteBlue password. It is also an easy method. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the link here. It will take you to the required USPS page.
- For further access, you need to enter your Employee ID.
- Further, the server will match all your details with the Employee ID provided.
- After that, you will get a link to your verified email account. You need to open that link in your email id.
- By this, you will be able to change the password with the new password. A user need to confirm the password by typing it again in the given confirmation box.
LiteBlue is a recognized platform for the users of USA government employees. Liteblue keeps a record of all the government workers and their valuable works and services. It is an effective communication tool for all these workers. It is confidential and requires a secure log in process. These above-mentioned methods are only for the verified users of the LiteBlue website. Use these methods to ensure that ypur password has been successfully reset.