LiteBlue is an authorized website for the employees of United States Postal Services(USPS). It keeps track of the personal data of the employees. It also helps them in their work front by allowing them access to mail orders and job tracking. LiteBlue brings all the USPS employees under a common portal.
As we all know, USPS is currently touted as the largest postal service in the world. It was established in the year 1971 in the city of Washington DC and currently operates in Spain, United States and Canada. If you are an employee of USPS, we have created this article for you. Here you will get to know how to change your address on LiteBlue USPS portal easily without any hassles.
LiteBlue USPS Address Change Doubts
Changing your address on Liteblue portal is increasingly becoming a headache for many USPS employees.But if you follow the steps below, you may find it easier. There are various methods to change LiteBlue USPS address. You can follow these easy methods for LiteBlue change of address process. So, let’s have a look at some of these methods:
How to change USPS change of address on LiteBlue:
The LiteBlue portal has always been a beneficial tool for all the employees working at USPS. Employees can easily check their information regarding their duty schedules, their loan requests, sanctions, salary receipts and many more things through this portal. LiteBlue change of address through the portal is the easiest way to change address.
A user need to follow the given steps to continue the process:
- You need to start by logging in the LiteBlue website login page.
- For that you can follow our liteblue login guide. Or search Liteblue.usps.gov using your web browser.
- Here you have to enter your respective employee ID and the USPS password to login to the account
- Further click to the MY HR tab.
- You will be able to see the option CHANGE MY ADDRESS in the drop down options.
- Now select the EDIT option.
- By following all these steps correctly, you will reach the edit menu. Here you can edit the information regarding your mailing address, phone numbers, and emergency contacts and many more.
- After making all the necessary changes, click on the REVIEW option.
- It will let you review all the changes that have just been made.
- If you are done with editing all the information, then move forward and click on SAVE option.
Using these steps, you can change your LiteBlue address. Other than these, there are many other alternative methods to change LiteBlue address. You can also change the address using the methods mentioned below:
Alternative Ways to Change Liteblue USPS Address
- LiteBlue change of address through postal mails: You can change your LiteBlue address by sending an application to the following address.
HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS,
P.O. BOX 970400,
GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
However, this method would take some time.
- LiteBlue change of address through phone services: It is also an alternative method to change LiteBlue address. The user can get into touch with telecom services help by their number.
Phone number: 877- 477- 3273
This method is faster than the postal method you can directly come into contact with the executive by selecting the 5th option. The Executive will help you further in changing your address details.
LiteBlue website is one of the commendable works by US government for managing all their government employee records. This website is secured by the password and has various strict laws regarding the unauthorized functioning of this website. By following the given guide precisely, you can easily resolve the LiteBlue change of address issue and access to their all information with just one click.