LiteBlue is a US Government website that helps the employees of USPS (United States Postal Service) by being a communication platform. The employees can get bucket load of information regarding their employment using this portal. This portal is strictly for employees of USPS only.
Using LiteBlue USPS, employees get the access to mail orders and job tracking. For convenience, it also lets the employees access individual projects separately so that they can meet the deadlines efficiently. They also get access to added functionalities like ePayroll and PostalEASE to make it easier for them.
We have created this article for all those who want to know more about the LiteBlue portal. Even if you are a new employee of USPS, this article can help you understand the basics right. And if you are having issues while trying to log in into your account, this article also caters to you. So without wasting any more time, let us get on with the important stuff.
Most of us have come across USPS at least once in our lifetime. USPS is that big! It was established in the year 1971 and currently houses more than 620,000 employees. It was initially launched in Washington DC but it operates worldwide currently. You will be amazed to know that it delivers more mails than any other country in the world.
USPS is known for its reliability towards its patrons and for providing services to multiple communities worldwide. An 11-menber Board Of Governors manage it currently and they strive to be better than they were yesterday. You can always trust USPS for your most important documents to be delivered timely and with ease.
LiteBlue USPS Gov Employee Portal
Logging in into your liteblue.usps.gov account is a simple task and everyone should be able to accomplish it with utmost ease. But if you are facing issues with the same, this step by step guide will help you.
How to Register for Liteblue USPS Account
Before logging in into your LiteBlue account, you need to get yourself registered. Here are the things you need to take care of :
- Before logging in into your LiteBlue account, you need to get yourself registered.
- You don’t need to do anything manually at all.
- You will be provided with a Username and a temporary password initially to help you to sign up.
- And, You can then change the password as and when you deem fit.
- It is best if you do it the first time you sign in to your Liteblue account.
- The registration as well as the login steps are same for you to comprehend.
If you have correctly proceeded as mentioned, you will be successfully registered on LiteBlue USPS Portal
How to Login to Liteblue USPS Account
Since you have, already registered, you must have an idea of the login part too which is again, not a cumbersome task. You can still follow the step given below for Lite blue login
- Open your web browser and search LiteBlue.usps.gov. We have also created a link here that will help you to reach the LiteBlue USPS Employees login page directly
- Enter the Employee ID and USPS password that has been provided to you by USPS
- Click on Log In button just beside the tab where you feed the password. It will take you to the home page of your account.
- On your Home Page, you can view and edit your personal information too as well as change your password
- You can also change lite blue USPS address after logging in
Benefits of LiteBlue
Being website for the employees, it is pretty easy to guess that it offers multiple benefits to the employees. But let us jot some of them down for your understanding :
- It is connected to almost all the USPS departments which makes it easier to operate
- It is a one-stop destination for USPS employees
- LiteBlue offers Real Time Synchronization
- It allows the employees to edit their personal information and also to change it
- It is backed by a high level of security. Anyone trying to access this website illegally can be subjected to administrative action and prosecution
LiteBlue USPS Government Human Resource
LiteBlue USPS Government Human Resource Department works only for the employees of USPS. This department helps them to access their benefits and any other important services that they are eligible to avail from USPS. This department believes in counseling the employees to let them know the best and most important information regarding various segments of their life.
LiteBlue ePayroll lets the employees to have access to all their job details on the go. They get information like retirement benefits, job benefits, job descriptions and others. They can also communicate their grievances or queries to the higher authorities in a formal manner using this portal.
USPS eRetire helps the employees by informing them about their eligibility to a retirement plan and also lets them opt for it or opt out of it as per their liking. Employees are bifurcated in three primary groups according to the job years left in them. As per the group they fall in, they get the option to access various plans and enrol in any of them as per their liking.
PostalEASE is a part of USPS LiteBlue portal and therefore, is exclusive for its employees. The USPS employees get the facility to enrol, alter or to cancel their enrollment for the FHEB program. They also get services like financial planning information, Thrift Savings Plan Transactions and many others. It also helps you in judging your current financial position.
LiteBlue Contact Numbers
You can contact the USPS Human Resource Department in case of any queries. They are available at 877-477-3273.